Welcome

OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Please see last post for breeder reference information.

FROZEN SEMEN STILL AVAILABLE
Collected at OC Flock Management Bowden Alberta
https://www.ocflock.com/Katahdin.html

Breeder Reference - CLRC
http://www.clrc.ca/cgi-bin/query.cgi?_association=30


I am Dee Avery and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit this KATAHDIN blog.

AVERY's Katahdin's dedicates our entire business focus on producing 100% purebred Katahdins that are Excellent Representatives of the Breed Standards


We welcome and promote farm visits to view our entire flock. Bio-security and No-Smoking protocols are in place.

We are located near Haynes, Alberta
(30 klms east of Red Deer on Hwy 11). 403-318-3590



(SINGLE Click on Photos to ENLARGE)

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Update on my Motley Crew

I promised an update of our three bottle babies to a kind blog follower Di.
Seren, Sissy and Joey (I know, their names have changed a zillion times) have joined together as a little family, with Seren being the leader. Joey pretty much does what he wants and often will be left behind as we work around the yard doing chores. Both of the girls stick pretty close to me. They are growing and doing extremely well. I think they are all so beautiful and unique.
Joey just being so darn cute

The girls go straight to the hay stack when out for a walk

Layed down to get this shot under the spruce tree

This would be who was standing on my back while I was laying down

Trying to share a leaf with Nero the cat

Sissy is not fond of the new, deep snow

Seren making friends with a future baby daddy

The dogs come in for poop clean up when I bottle feed....Good Dogs!






No comments:

Post a Comment