Welcome

OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Please see last post for breeder reference information.

FROZEN SEMEN STILL AVAILABLE
Collected at OC Flock Management Bowden Alberta
https://www.ocflock.com/Katahdin.html

Breeder Reference - CLRC
http://www.clrc.ca/cgi-bin/query.cgi?_association=30


I am Dee Avery and I appreciate the time you have taken to visit this KATAHDIN blog.

AVERY's Katahdin's dedicates our entire business focus on producing 100% purebred Katahdins that are Excellent Representatives of the Breed Standards


We welcome and promote farm visits to view our entire flock. Bio-security and No-Smoking protocols are in place.

We are located near Haynes, Alberta
(30 klms east of Red Deer on Hwy 11). 403-318-3590



(SINGLE Click on Photos to ENLARGE)

Friday, December 28, 2012

Put Me in Coach, I'm Ready to Play, Today

The Mane Attraction will be my clean up batter this year. I used some very young, and in the case of Jackson, very small ram lambs for breeding this year. Needed to inject a lot of genetic diversity, so had to try these boys out. I do not like feeding open ewes, so Handsome Hairy is going in for the month of January. Ewe Go Boy!
OK, Looks like I have to go find some of them....
Where the hell did that Red Guy come from???
"Yup, this pen is UP by One"
"And this pen is DOWN by One"

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the girls are peeking around the corner! He's a fine looking fellow.

    ReplyDelete